Welcome to the Marketing Education SIG Webpage
Royal Holloway, University of London
Case Study Writing & Teaching Workshop
Learn more about writing and teaching case studies with Dr. Anupam Mehta from Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham. As a member of the Marketing Education SIG, you are invited to attend a workshop on case study writing and teaching. The workshop will include but is not limited to: key considerations around case design, structuring case studies, writing effective case teaching notes and testing and publishing.
Wed, 26 January 2022, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT, Online Event
Free event, please register to attend https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marketing-education-sig-case-study-writing-teaching-workshop-tickets-217567328737
The aim of this SIG is to promote and share good practice in marketing education. Our objectives are:
- to provide opportunities for marketing educators to discuss and advance good practice;
- to encourage the exchange and dissemination of current developments in the area;
- to support researcher in the pedagogical development of marketing education;
- to support the development of marketing education networks and collaboration between individuals / institutions in the UK and globally;
- to promote the publication of marketing pedagogy research papers;
- to promote dialogue between practitioners and marketing educators;
- to contribute to the marketing education track at the annual conference of the AM.
- to organise seminars / workshops on particular aspects of marketing education.
Members of the Academy of Marketing and non-member individuals are invited and welcome to participate in SIG activities. If you would like to join this SIG, please join our Linkedin group: Academy of Marketing – SIG Marketing Education.
You can also email the SIG Chair: Dr. Lucy Gill-Simmen
Please see the pages of the Education Sub-Committee of the Academy for information about Education related issues, and for AM awards: Teaching Research & Development Grants, Teaching Excellence Awards and Student Essay Prize.