Affiliation status is open to marketing departments/faculties. The expectation is that Institutional Affiliates will become an important forum for debate and an influence on future strategy in the Academy and further afield.
Benefits of Affiliation
- Eligibility for Team entry to the Academy of Marketing Teaching Excellence Awards
- Access to details about annual research funding available through the Academy
- Access to details of teaching and learning funding administered by the Academy
- Free website advertising for job vacancies (accessible by all AM members)
- Free inclusion of job vacancies in monthly emailed members’ e-newsletter
- Free notice board for events, external examiner vacancies, etc. online and in the monthly e-bulletin
- Notification of conferences, research workshops and other events
- Enhanced networking opportunities
- Use of the AM Affiliate logo on departmental websites and literature.
Institutional Affiliation is open to Marketing departments/faculties. The Executive Committee shall resolve questions concerning an applicant’s eligibility.
The fee for Institutional Affiliation for 2018-2019 (1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019) is 250.00 GB pounds sterling.
The Institutional Affiliation designation is for the purposes of indicating that the holder is a Institutional Affiliate of the Academy of Marketing. The use of this designation does not imply that the holder has received any kind of endorsement or qualification from the Academy of Marketing.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the admin office.