Online Registration is now open.
(The above link is for self-registration. If a third party is making a registration on behalf of a delegate, please ensure that the delegate has registered themselves first on the Oxford Abstracts system at https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/ Once the delegate has registered, the third party can then register on behalf of the delegate via this link).
Conference fees are as follows:
- Early bird fee £120 (available until 31 May)
- Full fee £150 (registrations from 1 June)
- PhD Student Fee £55
All fees include AM Membership for the 2021-2022 Membership Year which begins 1 September 2021.
Please note, by submitting a paper to be reviewed, the author(s) are indicating that at least one of the authors will attend the conference to represent the paper. Any papers not represented by an author/co-author will not be published in the Conference Proceedings. All representatives must register for the AM2021 Conference and pay the registration fee by the required date (Monday 14 June 2021), or their paper will be withdrawn.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be submitted at any stage prior to the event, subject to availability, but we recommend that you book by 31 May 2021 to take advantage of the discounted early bird rates.
- Payment must be received in full by 14 June 2021 for presenting delegates, or their paper will be withdrawn.
- All details are correct at the time of print, but are subject to variation without notice.
- The Academy of Marketing will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, which lead to the cancellation or variation of the programme.
- If the delegate cancels after a booking has been accepted, the delegate will be liable to the following cancellation charges:
o Cancellations notified before 14 June 2021 will incur a 25% administration fee
o Cancellations received after 14 June 2021: the full delegate rate must be paid and no refunds will be available. Substitutions can be made at the discretion of the Conference Chair. This applies to all bookings.
o All cancellations must be notified in writing to the AM2021 Conference Administrator at the following address: email@example.com