Online Registration for Delegates
(the deadline for presenter registration has now passed)
Please note, delegates may wish to attend one of the Workshops as an observer. Delegates should register for their preferred Workshops when completing the Registration Form, and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Delegates will be notified of their assigned Workshops on Registration at the Conference – more details at the Workshops page
- Full Conference Fee (Early Bird) £475 (for bookings made on or before 6th of May 2019) Fee includes Conference Gala Dinner, please check the box on the Registration Form to indicate if you plan to attend.
- Full Rate £525 (after 7th of May until 16th of June 2019) Fee includes Conference Gala Dinner, please check the box on the Registration Form to indicate if you plan to attend.
- Conference Day Rate £295 (Gala Dinner Fee for Day Rate Delegates £60)
- Doctoral Colloquium Fee £350 (inclusive of 2 nights accommodation in Reid Hall) A limited number of Bursaries will be available to assist full-time Doctoral Students to attend the Doctoral Colloquium at AM2019. Authors of papers accepted for the AM2019 Doctoral Colloquium will be contacted with details on how to apply for a Bursary.
The Registration fee does not include Accommodation*, and delegates should make their own arrangements in this regard. Please see below for more information.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be submitted at any stage prior to the event, subject to availability, but we recommend that you book by 6th May 2019 to take advantage of the discounted early bird rates.
- Payment must be received in full by 3rd June 2019 for all bookings.
- All details are correct at the time of print, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Regent’s University London and the Academy of Marketing will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control which lead to the cancellation or variation of the programme.
- If the delegate cancels after a booking has been accepted, the delegate will be liable to the following cancellation charges:
Cancellations notified before 3rd June 2019 will incur a 25% administration fee
Cancellations received after 3rd June 2019: the full delegate rate must be paid and no refunds will be available. Substitutions can be made at the discretion of the Conference Chair. This applies to all bookings.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing by email only to the AM2019 Conference Administrator at the following address: Conference Co-ordinator (AM2019), Zeynep Kacmaz Milne. Email:AM2019@regents.ac.uk
The Registration fee does not include Accommodation*, and delegates should make their own arrangements in this regard.
There is limited availability of student accommodation for main conference delegates. Please note that these rooms have shared facilities, and no air conditioning. Prices for the student accommodation for our delegates would be:
- £64.00 per person per night in a single room
- £53.00 per person per night in a twin room
These rates are valid between for those staying any night between 1-4 July. We will give priority to those registered for the full conference, and rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Accommodation/Travel Information
Please note that details of accommodation and links to third-parties are given for information purposes only. Inclusion does not constitute a recommendation by Regent’s University London or the Academy of Marketing, and Regent’s University London and the Academy do not accept responsibility for arrangements made with any accommodation or third-party provider.
Local Tourist Information is available from:
Travel around London:
Transport for London https://tfl.gov.uk/
*(Note that Doctoral Bursary Recipients will have Accommodation provided for Sunday 30 June and Monday 1 July in student Accommodation. Students accepted for the Doctoral Colloquium will receive a Bursary Application form along with their acceptance email. If DC delegates wish to stay on for the main Conference they will need to Register to do so, and organise Accommodation for any additional nights).
Regent’s University London may process personal data you submit through the Conference Registration System which is supplied by WPM Education. The legal basis for this processing is Contract, namely the provision of Conference services. Name, meal choices and dietary requirements may be given to any catering organisations used for the conference. Name and appropriate accessibility requirements may be disclosed to accommodation and conference venues where assistance may need to be arranged. The Regent’s University London Data Protection Policy is available at www.regents.ac.uk
Academy of Marketing Membership
As a delegate at the annual Academy of Marketing Conference in July (in 2019 hosted by Regent’s University London), your membership for the following membership year (starting 1 September after the conference) is included in your conference fee. The Academy of Marketing may process your membership data (“membership data”). The membership data may include your title, name, address, email address, interests, educational details, employment details, membership number, and membership purchase and renewal details. The membership data may be processed for the purposes of administering our Learned Society, operating our website, providing our services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Learned Society and website.
Academy of Marketing Member Communications
During the Registration process you will be asked to check a box to consent to the Academy of Marketing using your personal data for the purposes of contacting you by email with Academy of Marketing Member Communications, as described below.
The Academy of Marketing uses email to contact its members with relevant information which forms part of the package of membership benefits. This takes the form of one monthly e-newsletter, Academy of Marketing announcements, and occasionally the Academy will sanction the sending of other important notices deemed to be of value to members. Academy communications, including email communications, may contain information from third parties which the Academy considers relevant and of interest to members, for example, job opportunities, calls for papers, information about marketing related events etc. The Academy uses MailChimp (mailchimp.com) to send out the e-newsletter and member emails, and usage and tracking information for these emails may be collected to help us improve our services to members.
A member can opt out of receiving email messages at any time by contacting the office on email@example.com and full details are also in each email message the Academy sends out. We do not sell or trade personal data collected by the Academy of Marketing to third party organisations.
Any risk related to delegates’ property in the conference building or grounds, including theft or fire, shall be borne by the delegates. The Academy of Marketing and Regent’s University London shall not insure said goods.
With the exception of death or injury caused by negligence, The Academy and Regent’s University London shall not be liable for damages to property or persons deriving directly or indirectly from participation in the conference, whatever the cause of damage.
Photography, video, and audio recordings may all take place at the Academy of Marketing Conference. The Conference operates an opt-out policy in this regard: if you do not wish to be photographed, audio or video recorded, please let the photographer/recorder and the event organiser know. Regent’s University London and the Academy of Marketing reserve the right to use all photographs, audio and video recordings for marketing and publicity purposes.