We invite academics interested in reviewing papers for the Academy of Marketing (AM) Conference to register as a reviewer.
Reviewing is done online through the AM conference paper submission system, and reviews are normally assigned in early February for completion by the middle of March. Reviewers are assigned up to 3 papers.
Reviewers are asked to rate papers on a scoring matrix covering 7 criteria, to provide some specific comments for the author(s), and can also recommend papers for Track Prizes.
The Academy of Marketing is a Learned Society, run on a voluntary basis by an Executive Committee of marketing academics, assisted by the AM Administrative Office. AM is reliant on its members to support its activities, and reviewing for the Annual Conference is a way for members to not only give back to their community, but also help identify new and interesting work and shape a high-quality conference for all participants.
To register as a reviewer, please email the AM admin office at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your expertise and/or last 3 publications, and which Tracks you are prepared to review for. The current Track List is below:
- Arts and Heritage
- Brand, Identity and Corporate Reputation
- Consumer Culture Theory
- Consumer Research
- Critical Marketing
- E-Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Marketing
- Fashion Marketing and Consumption
- International Marketing
- Making Markets
- Marketing Education
- Marketing of Higher Education
- Non-Profit and Social Marketing
- Political Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Services and Customer Relationship Marketing
- Sports and Events Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Sustainability and Ethics
- Tourism and Place Marketing