Research Seminar “Business Relationships for Social Impact” in conjunction with 2nd CID Group Seminar
11 September 2020, Kozminski University, Warsaw, Poland
Using marketing tools and techniques for social impact is commonly accepted as an effective commercial strategy (e.g. corporate social responsibility, cause-related marketing) and increasingly accepted as an approach to planned social transformation that can be used to inﬂuence positive social change. Although there is a wealth of research elaborating on various processes related to business relationships and networks, the social impact has received scant attention while describing these processes.
The Seminar is dedicated to scholars interested in all aspects of business relationships for social impact. We kindly invite both types of researchers, intending to submit their works to the special issue of the Journal of Business Research, and not intending to submit their manuscripts to this special issue.
The following CID Group patronage journals’ editors, who also will be present on the seminar, may invite selected seminar presenters to develop full papers for submission after the seminar:
• Journal of Social Marketing
• Baltic Journal of Management
• Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review
• Oeconomia Copernicana
• Engineering Management in Production and Services
• Central European Management Journal
• 15th of June, 2020 – Deadline for abstract submission
• 25th of June, 2020 – Information to the authors on abstract acceptance
• 15th of July, 2020 – Deadline for payment and registration
For further information and to register, please go to: