Members of the Academy of Marketing benefit from:
- Designatory Letters. All current members are entitled to use the designatory letters MAM (Member of the Academy of Marketing). Please see the Designatory Letters page for full details.
- The e-Bulletin. Monthly e-Bulletin with information on AM events, current calls for papers for publications and conferences, job opportunities, and other events and announcements of interest to members.
- The Annual Conference. Information and notification about the annual Academy of Marketing Conference, which has established itself as one of the major academic conferences of its kind in Europe, in terms of size, quality of content and standing of attendees. Many of the papers presented contribute significantly to the marketing knowledge base.
- Academy of Marketing Research Funding. Opportunity to bid for AM Research Funding.
- Academy of Marketing Teaching Research and Development Grants. Information and notification about the annual grants awarded by the Academy of Marketing.
- Regional Seminars and Workshops. There is also the opportunity to attend regional seminars and workshops which enhance members' professional development as well as providing valuable opportunities to network with fellow members.
- Special Interest Groups. The opportunity to be involved in one of the Academy's own Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which are designed to encourage debate and disseminate ideas on academic research and teaching.
- Publications. Free online access to The Marketing Review, plus other discounted offers.