Affiliation status is open to marketing departments/faculties. The expectation is that Departmental Affiliates will become an important forum for debate and an influence on future strategy in the Academy and further afield.
Affiliate benefits include
- Access to details about annual research funding available through the Academy
- Access to details of teaching and learning funding administered by the Academy
- Free website advertising for job vacancies (accessible by all AM members)
- Free inclusion of job vacancies in monthly emailed members' e-bulletin
- Free notice board for events, external examiner vacancies, etc. online and in the monthly e-bulletin
- Notification of conferences, research workshops and other events
- Enhanced networking opportunities
- Use of the AM Affiliate logo on departmental websites and literature
- AM Affiliate Certificate.
Departmental Affiliation is open to Marketing departments/faculties. Within the Marketing department/faculty, normally a minimum of 3 people must be Individual Members of the Academy of Marketing.
The Executive Committee shall resolve questions concerning an applicant’s eligibility.
The Departmental Affiliation designation is for the purposes of indicating that the holder is a Departmental Affiliate of the Academy of Marketing. The use of this designation does not imply that the holder has received any kind of endorsement or qualification from the Academy of Marketing.
For more information email email@example.com.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the admin office.